ChromClub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

calibration solution?

3 posters

Go down

calibration solution? Empty calibration solution?

Post by alreyne Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:22 pm

we just had an evaluation last monday...we performed a series of runs(trials) of our calibration solution and we're expecting that the correlated area values are relative since we have used only one solution but unfortunately the results were not quite relative...same procedures were done for every run and no unusual occurences happened on the machines..what could be the possible reason for this occurence? Question
sana may nakaintindi ng tanong ko kasi I am not sure if every industry use calibration solution on GC machines..pasensya na po baguhan pa po ako sa GC e... Very Happy just need some inputs regarding this...thanks Smile

alreyne
Chrom I
Chrom I

Female Number of posts : 6
Company : MKP, INC.
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

calibration solution? Empty Re: calibration solution?

Post by Admin Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 am

Hi Alreyne,

Can you give me more inputs? There could be many factors, like type & storage of calibration solutions and the application method (settings, temp, etc). Do you always encounter this problem? Or nung monday lang?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 27
Company : EKPI
Registration date : 2008-05-04

https://ekpi-chromclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

calibration solution? Empty calibration solution?

Post by alreyne Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 am

thanks for the prompt response. Very Happy
before nung wala pa ko sa company they usually encounter this problem...several trials are done before attaining the specs pero from may to june, 1 trial lang okay na agad ang specs.
in doing the calibration, we have specifications for the correlated value and it's done weekly (every monday).we prepare the N-decane solution (calibration soln) and make it a point to accurately prepare it. the specs are: sample temp=150degC, purge&trap time=20mins, pressure=1Mpa and at split mode. if these info aren't enough, is it okay to call you? Question

thanks again Smile

alreyne
Chrom I
Chrom I

Female Number of posts : 6
Company : MKP, INC.
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LFerrer Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 am

Hi Alreyne,
We will arrange a visit at your plant to understand in detail your problem. Please send us a request via email to: jocelyn.florido@dksh.com , so we can schedule.

LFerrer
Chrom I
Chrom I

Male Number of posts : 6
Company : EKPI
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum